Public Entity InsuranceJallad Insurance provides cost effective solutions to meet the diverse insurance needs of Florida's governmental entities, including cities, counties, special districts and authorities, public and charter schools, as well as fire and police.
Independent and FlexibleAs an independent, and privately-owned agency we have relationships and work with Florida's four main Public Sector Self Insurance pools; Preferred Governmental Insurance Trust (PGIT), Florida Municipal Insurance Trust (FMIT), Florida Association of Counties Trust (FACT), Public Risk Management of FL (PRM), as well as over 100+ admitted and non-admitted insurers. Our agency has the market access and flexibility to provide insurance management services and brokerage for all lines of coverage for our Public Sector clients, including both deductible and various self-insured retention options to best serve your governmental entity.
|Property||General Liability||Workers’ Compensation|
|Inland Marine||Public Officials Liability||Employers Liability|
|Equipment Breakdown||Employment Practices Liability||Automobile|
|Power Generators||Law Enforcement Liability||Pollution Liability|
|Flood||ERISA/Pension||Public Official Bonds|
|Educators' Legal Liability||Crime||Cyber Liability|
|Hull||Docks/Piers||Storage Tank Liability|
ExpertiseWe have been working directly with Florida's Public Agencies as an Agent/Broker for the last 6+ years to service a diverse public sector clientele. Our clients range from utilities, full-service municipalities, transit authority, schools, towns, villages, and public libraries. This means we have experience assisting with the different situations that arise for our clients, including working with federal agencies, such as FDOT.
It is our desire to be a part of your team that facilitates a safer workplace, lower costs, best in class property & casualty coverage and a higher quality of life for your employees. Think of us as an extension of your staff, we provide the back end office support your team needs. We pride ourselves on being accessible and affording same day customer resolution. Our scope of services include: brokerage, review of vendor insurance requirements, claims advocacy, and new staff training so your team can navigate your insurance without a dedicated risk manager on staff. We also coordinate loss control service plans as well as property appraisals.
Risk Management Services
- Identification and analysis of risk exposures, loss trends, and job hazards
- Safety consultant on call (self-insurance trust)
- Self-Inspection program development (complimentary property appraisals)
- Law enforcement Advisory Panel (LEAP)
- Special Investigation Unit
- Risk Financing Options
- HR, Cyber & ADA support center for your employment compliance and cyber security needs
- 24/7 Online Learning Center that has web-based training and ever-increasing courses (over 180)
- Recommendation and implementation of safety control measures
- Specialized education and training programs from record keeping to first aid, drug free policies to defensive driving, and ergonomics to lifting safety
- Accident investigation training: prompt, in-depth detailing of workplace injuries and occurrences
- Complete resources libraries: safety and loss control documents, inspection forms, safety briefs, checklists, videos, and power points
- 24/7 On-Line claims access
- Participate in claims review meetings to ensure accuracy of reserves and effective claims management
- Coordinate claim information with designated adjusters
- Assist with emergency procedures and disaster planning
- Assist with claim and coverage disputes